Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22nd


I got this idea to start doing doodles of my outfits from a few diffrent people, I saw Nancy Z's blog, which is awesome, but I sadly don't have the time or energy to photograph myself, but everyone should check out her work!

I also saw recently this awesome chick Tiffany Ford's been doing it too! It's so fun to see into people's normal lives outside their art!

Outfit today:

Feeling a little lazy, which for me means Jeans and a tee

Top: Scolar
Sweater: Madewell
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Toms
Bag: (not pictured) Stella Mcartney for LeSportsac
Accessories: COFFEE

I've been feeling a weird desire for coffee lately. Thank goodness for good coffee at work ;)

5 comments:

Gabby Zapata said...

Cuuuuute! I've been meaning to do that too but I always forget :) Lovely outfit!

tiffanyford said...

so beautiful!

and thank you, victoria! ahaha i'm curious about that shirt

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Beautiful!

Francis Porcel said...

j'adore!!

Carole Guermeur said...

What an excellent idea! Beautiful drawing, as usual.